Official Requests in the PDF format can be found below. Print it out, fill it in, and then hand it over to the Registry Office (room H050). Please do not forget to fill in your student number (top left corner), date and signature.

Request Form (General)

Request – Authorised Interruption of Study

Request for Subject recognition

Application for Withdrawal of Study and Settlement of Student’s obligations

Last change: March 25, 2019 12:37 
Share on:  
Your opinion

Faculty of Physical Education and Sport

Charles University

José Martího 31

Prague 6, 162 52

Czech Republic

Data Box ID: piyj9b4

Reg. No.: 00216208 

VAT No.: CZ00216208